Thursday, April 30, 2009

4 Month Old Already!?!?!

I cant believe MaKenna is 4 months old already. Time has really gone by so fast! I remember being pregnant and don't think the time when by as fast. I cant believe how big MaKenna is! She is 11 lbs! She is perfect! She no longer is sick so that is a huge relief. She now has discovered her bottom lip. She sucks on it like it is going to run off her face. :) She even sucks on her bottom lip in her sleep. A couple nights ago Dave and I gave her a bath and she was splashing so much!! I was laughing so hard she started to laugh too! I loved every second of it!! I pretty much ended up all wet after giving her that bath. Being a parent is so rewarding.
Here are some pictures from today. I love you MaKenna... you make me so happy!!




MaKenna has the best eyes! She is so cute!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

Julie she is such a DOLL! Your blog is so stinkin cute too! This is Lara (sykes) by the way! Thanks for inviting me on your blog it is fun to see how things are goin for you! You have such a cute lil fam!

heather telford photography said...

I cant believe she is 4 months already!! She is adorable!