Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cousins and Family

I think it is awesome that Edyn and MaKenna are going to be in the same grade in school. I never had cousins growing up and never was able to share cousin things with anyone. So I am so happy that MaKenna will have that! Even better that Edyn and MaKenna are only 2 1/2 months apart. I can tell they are already good friends. Ashley and I like to lay them next to each other and let them just stare at each other. It is really funny when Edyn first noticed MaKenna. I think she stared at MaKenna for like 5 minutes straight! Too funny!
Anyways, these photos are from Easter Sunday. As you can see I got picture happy!! This is MaKenna's first Easter and not only did the Easter Bunny come but she was Blessed. Good times.....


*MaKenna with her Easter basket*


*MaKenna and Edyn*


*Ashley with Edyn*


*Daddy chowing down some candy and MaKenna looking so amused but cute regardless*


*Emery with her Easter basket filled with goodies!*

1 comments:

The Starkers said...

Edyn and MaKenna are the cutest babies! Wow, that pic of Emery!! She looks homeless. I swear I did her hair that morning! She likes to look like she just crawled out of bed.