Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Strange!


Last Sunday 2 more babies were blessed in my ward. I am happy we blessed MaKenna on Easter Sunday so she was the only baby blessed that day. Anyways, just this last Sunday, we were told that someone who blessed their baby named their little girl McKenna Jane... WHAT? Are you kidding me?! THAT IS MY BABIES NAME..SPELLED BETTER OF COURSE! If we would have been their I probably would have freaked out! Its a good thing we stayed home. (MaKenna has been sick...we are not just ditching) Alright.. I am done venting!!

4 comments:

Amy Dayton said...

It's a beautiful name! No wonder they chose it :) Crazy it is in your ward though.

Andrea B said...

Oh no! Hopefully they'll move out of the ward soon-I'm so mean! I would feel the same as you, I'm so protective of MY names I hardley like to say them in public!!

The Starkers said...

Ya I swear everybody is naming their baby girl that since your little MaKenna was born. Chelsey's sis in law is naming their baby girl MaKenna! Oh, well MaKenna is the cutest for sure.

jenner said...

:-)