Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little MaK


Our little MaKenna had her four month check up today. Oh I hate those dang immunizations! I cry along with MaKenna when she gets her shots. My poor little baby.... anyways, here are her stats for her check up!

Head: 16.5 inches putting her in the 72.93 percentile
Weight: 12.21 lbs putting her in the 16.39 percentile
Length: 24.25 inches putting her in the 44.99 percentile

Check her out!! She is skinny... average length with a big head... haha.. she just has a huge brain. My smart little girl.

8 comments:

Brynn said...

She is adorable! 12lbs? Deacon is getting so chubby, he's gonna pass her up soon!

Mitzi said...

Sweet Kenna Jane! Her head looks proportioned to her body to me!

Gianne said...

MaKenna Jane is so adorable. She is getting so big!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

What a little sweetheart. I love babies, aren't they the best?!

Anonymous said...

She is darling :) She is still so tiny.

The Starkers said...

Wow, that is a big head. Good thing it looks just right on her!! I am surprised she is average length, Edyn looks so so big next to her! We have adorable babies.

Neal Family said...

Hi Julie, MaKenna is getting so big!! What a little sweetheart. I would love to be there to give her a big squeeze. I hope you and Dave are doing well too. Yeah, I would love to squeeze the two of you too. LOL!!

Mitzi said...

Your main pic up top of Kenner bug- looks like she's gonna start rapping or something!