Wednesday, May 20, 2009

YAh for Kris Allen!!


Okay, so all along I was going for Kris. So him winning tonight totally made my day! He deserves to win. His voice is great and will get better in time. Sometimes I wonder if American Idol is rigged though. I think everyone including myself thought Adam was going to win. But I was still calling in last night voting for Kris. I even had Dave calling too! We only got through 4 times... that's it! But I know my 4 votes helped him win! I will be buying Kris' CD when it comes out! Good job Kris! I am so glad you are the next American Idol!

4 comments:

Amy Dayton said...

I love Kris too! I was a huge Danny fan too. Adam...not so much. I'm not sure there were as many Adam fans as everyone thought.

Mindy said...

I had my phone and my husband's phone texting in votes. I got alot in. I wanted him to win the whole time.

Anonymous said...

Liar! You won't be buying his cd, you'll be asking me to download it. HAHAHAHA. Jk. I didn't know who Kris was or anything, in fact I didn't know that the finale was this week either. But yay for him!

Unknown said...

I loved Kris since the beginning too. Plus, he looks like this kid I've got out with a couple of times. I never liked Adam either. He just didn't seem like an American Idol to me.