Saturday, January 1, 2011

IF ONLY...

Now if only I was half as handy as this lady!
This blog is incredible. This lady is inspiring me to become the handy man in the family. No dissing my husband in all but boy his hands are softer than mine!!! I kept showing him projects this lady has made and while I was at it I was throwing in a little...."See SHE made this" and "Wow, the LADY can make anything". No offense taken by Dave, his reply was "Well then, since SHE can make those items so can you." Not what I was going for but I guess I can do it too then. Of course with a little help of my father in law who has to be the best handy man around. When he is finished working on my brothers basement, I may have to borrow him for a few easy project that have to be made. Now, which project should I do first??? What do you think?

Go to www.ana-white.com for the great ideas!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

leigh and i LOVE her! we made our parents the farmhouse bed for christmas and my mom LOVED it! and it actually wasn't too hard...i would have to say the hardest part was painting and distressing it just right...haha

Scott and Katy Adams said...

ooohhhh! Thanks for posting this! :-)