Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Top 10

Top 10 for 2010
(not in order of importance)
  1. Paying both cars off
  2. Went to the Ellen Show in January
  3. Finding out MaKenna is going be a big sister
  4. Moving into a sweet house in Orem
  5. Became an Aunt again to 2 sweet babies
  6. MaKenna is almost smarter than me
  7. Finding out the gender of our peanut and its a BOY!
  8. Staying at the Montage Resort at Laguna Beach on Ellen's dime
  9. Put a Ipod axillary cord in our car for MaKenna to watch movies
  10. MaKenna saying her first prayer

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

so cute! i love your picture, you always look so.... cute and I cant believe how big mckenna is...I miss you! xo

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that 2010 turned into such a fantastic year for you and your cute family!

Mitzi said...

:)