Friday, December 10, 2010

What did you say?

I just have to say that I love MaKenna! She really says the funniest things already! Here are a few things to add to the list.

Me: "Makie, those are Uncle AJ's candies, not yours."
MaKenna: "Okay my mommy. Its my AJ's tanny."

MaKenna thinks when we call her MaKenna, we are calling her MY KENNA. So everyone is my daddo, my mommy, my grandma.... So darn cute!

Me: "MaKenna, what do you want to eat?"
MaKenna: "PIZZA...umm.. hamburger and fenfries!"

This is an everyday response from her! She even requests that for breakfast!

Me: "Time for bed Makie."
MaKenna: " Okay mommy. Umm... bankie, tear bear and duckie too."

If I didn't limit her to what she could have in bed with her, she would have all of her toys!

2 comments:

Shana Smith said...

Yay! I am SUPER excited that you are having a baby boy. Boys are really the best, lets be honest, ha ha j/k! Well, congrats! And I just love the things kids say, so so cute!

Mitzi said...

I love how she says Kinzley's name! I just love my Mako!