Friday, December 10, 2010

Its a BOY!


On Monday were found out the gender of the peanut! When the doc started the ultra sound we instantly saw what we thought was male genitalia. So the doc said he normally doesn't state the gender right at the beginning but since we all saw what he did he just told us. He went back to what we saw and stated we were having a BOY! Dave was grinning from ear to ear. So cute! I really am happy that Dave will be having his boy. I think we just assumed we would be having a girl, since that is what us Wilkins girls seem to do. But I finally broke the mold! We continued with the ultrasound and everything looks great. We already have a 1 pounder and hopefully he will be larger than the typical Neal baby boys. I sure hope he gets his height from my side of the family. I actually really wouldn't mind if he ends up being as tall as my brother Dennis.
So, I do have a bunch of ultrasound photos but I am choosing not to post them because who wants to see the privates of someone elses baby anyways? PLUS, I am too lazy to scan the photos to post them. :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats! That will be so fun

Mitzi said...

Finally another boy to join our awesome fam!