Monday, November 8, 2010

*17 Week Appointment*

Today I had my 17 week dr check up! Everything went well and I heard the peanuts heartbeat. It is always reassuring to hear the pitter patter of my baby since you cant see anything! I do feel the kicks every once in a while so that helps me too. I already love this baby so much and cant wait to meet him or her in 23 weeks! Wow that seems so far away! I have been debating of getting the early ultra sound and have decided to wait until my dr does it. So we have that scheduled and we will be finding out the gender on December 6th!!!! Only 29 more days to go... I think I can hold out.

4 comments:

Scott and Katy Adams said...

So exciting, and always a relief when you hear that heartbeat!

Shana Smith said...

Yay.. I love babies. Going to the Dr was always so fun for me because you do get to hear their heart beating every time, and its very reassuring to know that no matter what crazy position you have to get into to paint your toenails (ha ha), they are still very much alive in there!! Waiting for the gender is so hard, but the surprise is so worth it, only a few weeks more of waiting is due able! I am stoked to hear about the sex, and love hearing about pregnancy stories!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. Either way, I know it will be cute. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you are loving this pregnancy!! Can't wait to find out if your having a boy or a girl :)