Monday, October 25, 2010

Today is COLD and I feel good

Today is freezing! The storm last night was crazy!! I really thought our house was going to pick up and take off in the wind. If only it would take us to the Wizard of Oz..... I didn't get any sleep because the power was off and I was starting to get cold and I have a allergies or a cold so my nose was a river. But my morning/night sickness is gone?! Maybe...its been a couple days and I feel like a normal person again. I dont feel like I am going to throw up every five seconds and I can actually go in my kitchen without dry heaving! So all in all I feel good and am a happy camper.
I am debating if I am going to go to the South Town Mall and go to the early ultra sound with this baby. I went with MaKenna at 17 week and it was such a blast! I am only 15 weeks now and know if I go it wont be for 2 more weeks. I just wish I owned an ultrasound machine, now that would be sweet!!!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Congratulations Julie! You are due 1 day before I was with Averie. Unfortunately she wasn't born until the 25th. I hope this little baby gets here quicker than that! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear what you find out in a couple of weeks.

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Yay for another baby!!!! I say get the early ultrasound because I want to know what you're having!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're feeling better!!! I too love going to find out what the sex of the baby is:) Then you can prepare and get cute fun things for the new baby... If you are up my way this next week, call me!!!