Monday, October 11, 2010

G Wagon Love


Tonight the cutest thing happened! I was telling Dave that the car I want now is a Mercedes G Wagon. It changes daily, yesterday a BMW and last week a Volvo XC90. (Doesn't hurt to dream right?!) Anyways, I asked MaKenna if she wanted a G Wagon and she said YES! So I basically told Dave that he has to get us one now because MaKenna wanted one for Mommy. So he kindly asked MaKenna if she had $100,000 dollars and she said yes. Then he said, "okay Makie, go get your piggy bank and we will start counting how much you have saved in there." Off MaKenna went and she walked back to us with her piggy bank and handed it to Dave! What a cutie!! Too bad she was about $99,995 short!
Love you MaKenna!! You make me so happy!!

1 comments:

Webb said...

Hmmmmm.... I wouldn't pin you as a G Wagon type, MaKenna yes. She has some of her dad in her... you no - you're too white. :)