Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Drama Queen Has Arrived!

Wow, in a matter of days MaKenna went from a sweet almost obedient toddler to a diva! When she doesn't get what she wants she cries and cries. Now this cry is different than her other 10 cries. This one contains hands over face, belly on the floor and a high pitch scream! It actually makes me laugh but to her it is serious business!!
This cry happens at least twice a day. She thinks it must be proving a point but I just shrug it off and continue what I am doing, not taking notice of the diva in the room.
I can only imagine this is the beginning of the lovely terrible two's. Yippy Skippy!




1 comments:

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

wow I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a diva! Addi's at the same stage (been there for a while). Isn't it fun!?!!