Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stinky??




"No, like, literally.

Sources on the set of New Moon are complaining about how stinky he is!

“He stinks. I mean, it’s awful. He never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy,” says a source who Ted Casablancas claims “works in very close quarters” with Rob, which I’m assuming means the man who does his hair or makeup in his trailer.

“He completely reeks,” says another source.

Apparently Robert isn’t a big fan of showering. And is anyone surprised? I mean, does this guy LOOK like he showers? Um, no.

And maybe this explains why Kristen Stewart always has such a sour look on her face while she’s doing publicity for Twilight. It’s not that she’s a stoned, detached bitch like we’d all assumed, it’s just that she’s about to vomit from the stench of Robert Pattinson. "

I found this on a website! I got a good laugh.... dont mind that cuss word though. He does kinda look gross.... WHO WANTS HIM NOW?!?!

4 comments:

Shannon Mariner said...

Ha ha, that is hilarious! Especially since you have his GQ Cover on the post below. Sometimes that kid looks disgusting,(sometimes not) but I wouldn't be surprised if he did smell that bad!Funny.

Kevin and Allison said...

I just read an interview that he said that is totally untrue and that he does shower! I hope so...

Webb said...

Showers are overrated!

When you're the sexiest undead ever, who has time for showers anyway?!

Besides, according to Axe (body spray), it's all about the "double pits to chesty" anyway!! That and a couple of Burger King's Mini Burger Shots and any guy - dorky, smelly, whatev - will have the chicas flocking to him like the salmon of Capastrono!!!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope that he does. I mean he has enough money that he couls spend on making himself not be stinky right? :)