Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our First Sunday Stroll

Sunday was a very nice day. It was overcast but still warm. SO we decided to go on a walk. First we were thinking of putting MaKenna in the little back pack thingy we have (which I LOVE). Then I decided lets try the stroller out! (Thanks Ashley for giving me the stroller!!!!) We laughed so hard once we put MaKenna in the stroller. We could hardly see her! This stroller you can hook up your car seat to it but ours didn't connect correctly so we just stuck her in the front and we were on our way. Since I could only see her from the peep hole on the top, I kept asking Dave to check on her. He told me her eyes were WIDE open looking around. I wonder what she was thinking... :)






Isnt she so cute!!

2 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

She is so darn cute! How cute she is all bundled in the stroller! I love it!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous after having MaKenna!! And she is so darling! I love the car seat cover- you really are crafty