Saturday, December 27, 2008

Traditions?!

So, growing up when Santa visited my family he brought us wonderful gifts wrapped up in beautiful wrapping paper. And of course the excitement was incredible looking to see who the presents belonged to. Now that I am married I am seeing other ways Santa delivers gifts.. unwrapped under the tree. I can see how that would be exciting as well! And how time saving it can be too.
How did Santa deliver gifts to you as a kid and how is he doing it with your current families?! I just want to see what kind of traditions you have, so Dave and I can get some ideas for our future family!

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

It was so fun watching Emery & Kai open their presents this year! Next Christmas we get to see Makenna try to open her presents!

Anonymous said...

when I was little, we got to choose one present to unwrap on Christmas Eve. Well, this year we didn't wrap any presents at all, cause kai doesn't really get it. The best part of Christmas for him was the day AFTER, when I opened up all of his toys and let him play with them. That's where the real fun began!

Rob and Emmalee said...

Santa seemed to something different every year growing up. Sometimes he usually would have everything out and displayed. one year he must have been in a hurry because the presents were not only wrapped but half way up the chimney like he dumped them down the chimney. I'm starting to get excited to get creative each year now that I have a kid. You will love next year!