Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Sneaking Up on Me Again!


I am sitting here at work thinking of how I swear it was just Christmas.. As usual it has snuck up on me! I cant believe it is this time of year again. Dave and I have had so many distractions this holiday season that we haven't been able to soak up the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! Dave likes to make fun of me because I love Christmas so much, I am the kind of person who has to put up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving and I start listening to Christmas music right around the same time. I feel like I am still putting stuff up around the house for Christmas and will never have it done like I did last year. We haven't even gone to Temple Square like we always do.... I think the only Christmas stuff we have done this year was the Festival of Trees and we took our niece Emery to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point which was so much fun because my Brother, Kylee and Kai came as well. It was so much fun to see the kids face light up with all the awesome Christmas Lights everywhere! We cant wait til next year to be able to do that with our little one! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! I am so grateful for this time of the year because we get to be with family and think of the Saviors Birth. It really is a WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! Merry Christmas to everyone!

0 comments: