Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ABC's

MY ABC'S

A = Age: 26

B = Bed size: Queen

C = Chore(s) you hate: Laundry and dishes

D = Dessert you love: Anything with chocolate

E = Essential start your day item: Prevacid.. haha

F = Favorite actor(s): Ashton Kutcher

G = Gold or Silver: Silver

H = Height: 5'3"

I = Instruments you play: umm.... Clarinet and piano

J = Job title: Escrow Assistant

K = Kitchen color(s): Red and Black

L = Living arrangements: Condo with hubby and dog

M = My name is: Julie Ann Neal

N = Nicknames: mio, jules, julita...

O = Overnight hospital stay(s): zero!

P = Pets: one dog who rules the house!

Q = Favorite quote: When you are tired of standing, get on your knees and pray

R = Right or left handed: Right

S = Siblings: 2 Sisters and 1 brother

T = Time you woke up today: 7:20 am

U= Unique about you: I have a tattoo on my tooth

V = Vegetable you love: Corn

W = Worst habit: Pick my split ends

X = X-Rays you've had: Head, wrist and stomach

Y = Yummy food you make: dessert...

Z = Zodiac Sign: Libra

Now you know my abc's, next time won't you answer me?

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

tatto on your tooth?Why?What does it look like?

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

k how the heck do you have a tatoo on your tooth??? i'm dying to know