Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life

Okay, so I am sitting here all alone watching basketball and think, Dave would be so proud. Then I think, why is Dave so nice and always volunteers to help people move. Thus, why I am sitting alone watching basketball. I laugh at myself. This morning I had a great but short conversation with a friend who is dealing with that same ol stuff I am dealing with and then I realize I am not the only one who is thinking about "baby" all day. The Lord has things lined up for us and we just have to be patient...oh so patient and have faith. It is always nice to be able to confide in someone who you trust. Things happen for a reason... well that is what everyone says at least. I believe it but sometimes wish I could see the future. Maybe that is why we get patriarchal blessings. Enuf sad blah stuff... I love Dave. He is the most amazing person. And the best part is that he loves me no matter what. That is what I call unconditional love! We are so happy being married, Dave always laughs and says he wonder why he wasted 4 years of dating when we could have been married. I tell him, why didnt you listen to me when I said that 4 years ago! haha....
I love my family. Emery is going to be 2 Wednesday...wait! that is tomorrow! WOW! My nephew baby Kai is so stinkin cute and my parents are great. I love my in laws too! Things are good. I love my condo, love my dog, love my car, love my bed, love my tickets to Stadium of Fire ;), love my couch...and love my husband! :)

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Thinking about "baby" all day?

Cristi said...

Tell me about it! We've been trying to get pregnant for almost four years!! It's actually been quite heart breaking for us, but we've also learned a lot in the process. Keep your faith, and remember that all things will happen in the Lord's time!!

And sure - let's discuss pictures sometime soon!

Adam and Aujelle said...

I am glad things are well for you. Hope you get pregnent soon. oh and I had no idea you had a blog :)

Kylee said...

I think baby is taking it's time because it wants you to be able to get some good sleep in, some last relaxing moments with your husband, and make sure that paisley is happy and healthy before he/she makes their way into your life!

Lol

Don't stress over it, just keep praying and trusting.