Saturday, April 26, 2008

Insurance Quote Anyone?

So I am very proud of Dave. Since he had lost his job, he has been very proactive to try to find ways of bringing money in. Then a light bulb went off in his head and he realized that he needed to go back to selling insurance with Farmers. With that said, he had to take the Insurance test AGAIN. He had taken it 4 years ago and worked for Farmers and decided it wasnt for him. BUT now he is all about wanting to sell insurance. And now that he passed the test and passing it the first time, he needs leads! SO... I have a proposition for all of you out there.... with gas prices, food prices, basically living prices going up dont we all want to save some money? Of course we do!! If all of you would be SO kind, give Dave a call and let him give you a quote! Its a free quote and maybe you can save money and be able to afford to live again.
Enuf said... either write me and I will have Dave contact you or call him! :)
Thanks to everyone who is willing to help us out!

1 comments:

The Mattinson's said...

Hey Julie, It's me Penny! I just came across your blog and thought I would say hi!!! I hope things are good with you. Your little girl is adoreable.