Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Almost our 1 year anniversary!




Okay, so Dave and I have been married now 9 months and 10 days! Time really has gone by so fast and we have enjoyed every second of it! Right now we are living in PG in a cute condo. Dave's sister actually lives on the first floor, so it is really convinient for both of us. The most exciting thing that has happened to us since we have gotten married is we got a dog! She is the cutest little thing. She is a yokie-chihuahua mix. Sounds funny but she is dang cute. She was given to us by our neighbors. The funny thing is that I am actually very allergic to dogs so I got on this allergy nose spray so we could keep her. She basically is our child. Paisley knows we love her. I always tell Dave that she is like a 2 year old with ADD. She is always making the biggest messes. She LOVES to scatter her toys all throughout the house. It kinda drives me crazy since I like to have a clean house.


In July we are planning on going to Hawaii! It will be the first time for both Dave and I. We have been saving every penny we have so we can buy stuff down there. I hear that it is very expensive there. More info on that trip when it gets closer for us to go!


0 comments: