Saturday, July 18, 2009

6 Months Old!!

Oh my little MaKie is 6 months old! I cant even believe it! Time really does fly. I swear it was just yesterday that she was born. I remember holding this tiny little baby in my arms and all she did was sleep all day. Now MaKenna is a wiggle worm!! She loves to be tickled and loves when we scare her. Strange I know but she loves it! Here are her measurements from her check up.

Weight 13.82 lbs/8.92 Percentile
Length 25 inches/ 19.2 Percentile
Head 17.25 inches/82.5 Percentile

Yes, she still has a rather large head. Luckily she looks proportioned!! Love you Mak!

2 comments:

Amy Dayton said...

6 months already! wow! don't worry my kids have big heads too, and I think they are cute!

Kevin and Allison said...

Yay MaKenna! I love the new pic in her bumbo! She is such a cutie!