Monday, February 23, 2009

Pocketz Full of Poziez

My sisters and I decided to start a little business. We make flowers for headbands and flowers on hair ties. I know there are SO many companies like that out there but we thought what the heck. Why not. We have great prices and are quick to get them shipped out. Check out our blog and order!! :) If you dont see a color or size you want, let us know and we will custom make it for you at no extra charge! That is how great we are!!
www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com



2 comments:

The Leatherberry's said...

Good idea! I am totally gonna go check you guys out!!!

Webb said...

Those are cute! I'll have to show Millie! It's a blessing and a curse having a daughter, they're just too much fun to buy stuff for!

Do you do business just out of the home or do you have a location... I swear I've seen the name somewhere around town before... maybe spelled a bit different.

If you want some help with marketing, just let me know, I have a degree I'm currently not really using at the moment. :)