Monday, February 2, 2009

One Month Old


I cant believe that MaKenna is already one month old. Wow, time has flown!! I remember going to my 38 week appointment for a normal check up and the Dr telling me that my blood pressure was too high and that I needed to be induced that day! That was a reality check! Then when I called Dave to tell him that I was walking into the hospital to have our baby, his reaction was priceless.
Being a mom is amazing. I love Makenna and all the little things she does. I love when she stares at me when I talk to her. AND she even has already smiled at me!!!! She sleeps pretty good at night and even better during the day. I love how her cheeks are starting to fill in. She now has a belly and isn't this little wrinkly body. I could just stare at her all day!!! She still can't fit in her newborn clothes but she is almost there!! YAH!! I cant wait cuz we only bought a few preemie outfits and those are getting a little tight.
I love you MaKenna!

8 comments:

Eric-N-Nikki said...

I am seriously so happy for you! She is such a gorgeous baby. Her pictures are so cute. Sounds like she is a good baby. How blessed are you! Congrats again.

Mitzi said...

She is so precious!

The Leatherberry's said...

Oh that is so cute! What a pretty picture! I'm so happy things are going good for you guys. What a cute little family you have.

Anonymous said...

Darling picture!

Stacey said...

she's gorgeous! what a lucky mom you are :)

Webb said...

One month! Time does fly fast with little ones! I can't believe Ellery is already almost TWO!!! Seems like yesterday I was telling you Millie was prego!!!

I guess time only moves faster too as they grow up. I can't count how many times "older" grandparent age couples (I don't even know) have stopped me in stores, or around town, telling me to "not blink" because before I know it "she (Ellery) will be walking down the isle and/or off to college."

One thing is certain, kids sure are fun!!! We need to come by and see you and your lil girl soon, before SHE'S all grown up!!!

Millie said...

She is so cute! I love newborns, especially little tiny ones! Makes me want to have another one! Ellery is getting way too big!!!

Jared West said...

She is so sweet!! i love her headband. Aren't girls fun?! I can't believe how fast time goes. I can't believe I'm about to do it again this next month. Hope my little stinker is as cute as yours!