Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged... well kinda

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Moving Up
3. My Own Worst Enemy
4. 30 Rock
5. Jon & Kate Plus 8
6. Ellen Show
7. Family Guy
8. Trading Spaces

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to the ER cuz my mom was sick...
2. Went to Costco
3. Went to my parents house
4. Went to the in laws to watch the BYU/Utah game
5. Went to University Mall
6. Washed the Dishes
7. Watched Hancock
8. Went to bed

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Only working 3 days this week!
2. Finishing up baby MaKenna's room before her arrival
3. Dave getting home from Denver (he went to the Broncos game)
4. Thanksgiving
5. Putting up my Christmas Tree Thursday night!!!
6. Getting my presentation over with tomorrow....
7. The semester ending in a couple weeks
8. Christmas next month

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Ruby River
2. Wingers
3. Cafe Rio
4. Bajio
5. PF Changs
6. Market Street
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Subway

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Sewing Machine
2. Passing my classes
3. Finding a million dollars
4. My mom to feel better SOON
5. Dave's insurance biz to be successful
6. Baby MaKenna to arrive next month.... haha
7. To fit in my pre pregnancy clothes again
8. Dave's car to sell soon

8 People I Tag:
Anyone who wants to be tagged...you are now tagged!

1 comments:

CAS said...

seriously!! wasn't it SO good!!
actually scott wants to see i with me too!! he read alittle of the first book with me.
oh i loved jasper!! i love all the characters. i though he was so perfect and played off his character exactly like it's described in the book. he was just so ocquired and you could tell he was trying so hard no to just rip her head off!! lol it cracked me up.
how are you feeling? are you getting about ready? just one more month... righ? do you think you'll go early!?!