Monday, August 25, 2008

*Twilight*

OKay, so I dont catch on to fads when they are happening... I always heard everyone talking about the Stephanie Meyers books and how amazing they are. So FINALLY I opened the first book to start reading... And finished it in a couple days. Would have been sooner but I work full time. OMG...I have never loved a book so much! I started New Moon the same day I finished Twilight. I am already half way through that book too! For sure I will have all four books read here shortly. AND I cant wait for the movie Twilight to come out 12-12-08!!! :) Anyone want to join me 12-12-08 is more than welcome too!

4 comments:

Emily Wallace said...

Haha, I love those books. I remember I had a roommate who was reading them soon after the first one came out and kept saying how amazing they were, and I was thinking... a vampire romance novel?? No thanks! Well, once I started reading about I year later I was hooked! I finished Breaking Dawn in about 2 days... and I will definitely be seeing the movie so if your looking for fellow movie-goers count me in!

Kevin and Allison said...

Awww... I wish I had just started reading them. I'm so bummed that that they ended! But the movie is giving me something to look forward to. I am SO there on opening night!

Andrea B said...

Good news-I heard that they moved the movie date up to November! Yippee-although I'm disappointed in the guy playing Edward, ew.

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

I love those books!!! I'm towards the end of the fourth, and it is by far the best one in my opinion!! I hope the movie is as good as the books. i can't imagine them finding someone so perfect as Edward in real life.