Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just a little update

So it has been a week or so since I have written. So i though I would update everyone on how things are. My pregnancy is going good so far. I cant believe I am almost half way through it! And it will go by soo fast! I swear I just remember my friend Elona announcing she was pregnant and she is due in less than 2 weeks!! And my sis Ashley is due in 2 months with her little girl. It has been really nice having her pregnant at the same time as me. I probably call/text her everyday asking her questions about pregnancy. I will put up a pic of us pregnant here in a couple days.
So we are going to be starting to paint the baby room here real soon. We finally decided on colors and now are ready to paint! Anyone want to help?! :)
If any of you have suggestions of where to buy a crib let me know! This is all new to me!!

3 comments:

E-Lo said...

Julita :) Your due date will come before you know it. It will go by so fast, so start preparing the baby room and get things ready a day at a time so you don’t go crazy at the end.
Jesse and I found this website that we like and everything in there is cheaper then other places we have looked. It is called http://www.albeebaby.com/ and for everything $100 and up they have free shipping. I got the stroller, car seat, playpen and some other stuff from there. You can check if they have a crib u like there too. Burlington has great prices on cribs too and they have some that USA baby carries, but much cheaper. Good luck with everything, i know it can get overwhelming, but don’t worry everything will come together just fine at the end. Don’t stress :)
Preston and you little princess will SO go out on a date some day :)

Kevin and Allison said...

Fun! I will totally help you. I can't wait to see what colors you are going to do!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

You are so cute pregnant! I'm jeaous! :) A girl will be so much fun, esp shopping for her! I've loved buying cute clothes for her! Glad your pregnancy is going good!