Sunday, July 20, 2008

Remember?? Remember??

I got this from Heather's blog... Have fun with it....but be nice to me when leaving a memory. :)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Gianne said...

Julie! I have so many funny memories of us opening at AE. Which one should I choose?... I remember when Matt gave you a bunch of clothes to give to Platos closet. You and me had so much fun trying his clothes on and taking pictures. The shirts were so huge! I still have pictures from that day!

Cristi said...

I remember the time I checked out your blog and saw that you are PREGNANT! Congratulations! It didn't take you guys long at all! I'm jealous :) Just kidding. I'm not. I'm completely and utterly so happy and excited for you!

Mitzi said...

I remember when we were younger, and my toe got smashed and my toe nail fell off, and u took care of me. You put my foot in water to help me feel better...What a good sister I have :)

Chelsey said...

i remember going to your house to hang out with Ash and we would snoop and look at all your dance pictures. And I remember you helping Ash and I do our hair for the Hello dance our sophmore year. I have always thought you are so pretty. Congradualtions and Hawaii looks awesome.

heather telford photography said...

My first memory of you was going to Harry Potter like 3 years ago at 8am!! What were we thinking???