Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ko Olina

Oh I loved this place!! It really was paradise!! This is the view from our balcony. It was pretty amazing.

As the sun is setting we had to get a picture!


YES... I braved the waters and snorkeled. If any of you know me, I have a fear of water....especially ocean water! We saw the most amazing colored fish! I loved it. And guess what Dave saw as WE were snorkeling?! A barracuda! Wow was I so happy I never saw it or I probably would have drowned!!



This is just me laying out.. We had some good sun throughout our stay. But mostly cloudy, so when the sun was out I was out!



Sandy feet....


The lagoon in Ko Olina. That is were we spent most of our week swimming.



Dave and I showing our climbing skills.... we are good!!







This is us waiting for a show called Fia Fia but you cant tell that the rain was just starting to come down and we got rained out from the show. So the next night we were lucky to be able to see it.

5 comments:

heather telford photography said...

looks like tons of fun!! love the baby bump in the bikini by the way!! so cute!!

Andrea B said...

I'm glad that you guys had such a great time-that's so nice that it was just the two of you-that hasn't happened for us since our honeymoon! I'm sorry that you weren't able to make it for Elona's shower. It wasn't the same without you.

Lexi said...

Hey Julie I saw your blog address on Facebook! Looks like you had a great vacation!
Alexis *Beatty* Coleman

Mitzi said...

it is so pretty there!

Mitzi said...

Cute I didn't notice ur cute little pregnant belly :)