Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Dave and I for our Anniversary hiked Stewart Falls. Sounds romantic huh! :) Oh dont worry.... we are going to Hawaii in a couple weeks to celebrate! I love my husband. He is great!


Dave and Paisley... And YES, Dave had to carry her most of the way! hahaha




We made it to the water fall!! It was so pretty and it was refreshing!

Paisley and I on the trail to Stewart Falls.

Right before we hiked Stewart Falls.


Dave and I had our first anniversary! I cant believe we have been married 1 year!! I love my husband sooo much!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Crazy that one year ago we were both sitting at a booth in a restaurant talking about how crazy it was that we were both finally married. Now it's already been a year... Your hair is so cute!!! I have not seen you forever!!! We should really plan like a BBQ or something... Let me know what your July looks like! :)

Cam & Josie said...

Wow! It has been a LOOONG time! We are glad to see you guys finally got hitched! : ) We are doing really well--living up in Vancouver, WA--and loving it here! Congratulations you two!

Mitzi said...

It looks way pretty there!
So jealous u get to go to Hawaii! But I can't wait to b-sit Pais!

Chelsey said...

Julie, This is Chelsey. You are two are so cute. I love that first picture. Happy Anniversary! One year already. You guys look so happy.