Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sir Paul



On July 13th I had the very lucky opportunity to go to the Paul McCartney concert. I had always wanted to attend a concert that a Beatle would be singing at... and finally I was able! I was so giddy! I went with my cute dad! We went to dinner before the show and got VIP parking so we wouldn't have to walk far to the stadium. We paid for the cheapest tickets but in the lower section and gee were they good tickets! (btw the tickets sold out in less than 30 min) We were on the row right above the floor level and perfect vision of the stage. I couldn't believe my eyes when Sir Paul walked out!! I was one of those crazy girls screaming and jumping up and down... hahaha! I pretty much sang to every song and so did my dad! Paul literally sang from 8 pm to 11 pm.
BEST CONCERT EVER!

Live and Let Die

Playing the piano

The view from our seats... not to shabby!

3 comments:

Shana Smith said...

Julie, Julie, Julie! Aaah, I found your blog through Matt and Giannes, and I gave myself permission to snoop! I am thrilled that you and Dave got married FINALLY, and that you have the cutest little girl ever. Which BTW she and I share the same birthday (Dec 30)! I love that you are crafty, I share that same passion but it seems that my 26 month old boy consumes ALL of my time (he is kinda needy)! Oh and being preggers again doesnt exactly help... You are darling as always, and I am so glad that I came across your blog, I am glad to hear that you are doing well. Keep in touch!!
Shana Smith (Mendenhall)
American Eagle (if you need a reminder)

amy said...

Julie, so fun to catch up with you! You are as adorable as ever, and it was funny, you write exactly how you talk and I could hear your voice in my head, and it made me laugh. :)

Seriously your daughter is to die for cute! What a great family! if you have any other AF alum info let me know.

Heidi said...

That was the BEST night! Seriously, I tear up about it still to this day! I was so happy I got to see you there!