Thursday, March 4, 2010

evacuation!

twas an interesting day! We, as in MaKenna and I, were evacuated from our home because of a gas leak that happened on our street from the road construction, I call Dave to tell him and my phone dies in the middle of our conversation, then we are allowed 45 min later back into our homes, so I charge my phone and call Dave back... very unhappy husband! He was so worried that something had happened to us and I dont blame him. Anyways, lesson learned. Find another phone to call him from and tell him my phone died. Not me! haha

3 comments:

Webb said...

What is it with women not keeping their phone charged? Millie only charges hers when it starts beeping at her (or goes completely dead) yet I plug mine in EVERY night regardless how much green the battery indicator has. But yes, a charged phone is a happy hubby.

Anonymous said...

Aaahh!! How not fun is that?! So glad that you guys are ok!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to tell you that your new family picture is so dang cute!!!!!!!! All of your pictures turned out darling. Can't wait to see you next week for BUNCO!!!