Monday, December 28, 2009

wow...

So as I sit here reading all of everyone's Christmas, I realize I haven't posted anything for over a month! So let me do some catching up on what is going on with the Neal family.
November was a good month... I worked and had a fantastic Thanksgiving full of good food and laughter..
December was an even better month... Dave found a job!! And we got the hugest surprise of our lifes. As of now, I cant post why but those of you who are family know why! Yes, it was a great month...full of presents and more presents! All I can say is on January 4th at 3pm Utah time... watch the Ellen Show.. okay.
Luv you all and hope you all have a great new year!

5 comments:

Gianne said...

Hi Julie! I'm so glad you guys have been doing good. I want to know the surprise! Please tell!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to watch! You guys deserve all you got. Love you!

Mitzi said...

Are you gonna tape it? I will be at work when it's on! I don't want to miss it!

Kevin and Allison said...

I can't wait! I love ELLEN!!!

Eric-N-Nikki said...

OH MY STARS!!!! I saw ellen and the amazing gift she gave you guys. It just brought me to tears watching it. I am so ovrwhelmed with happiness for you. it is so wonderful that she was able to help you out and was the answer to your prayers no doubt. SO SO SO amazing you totally deserve it all and more. Happy New Years! love you! - nikki:)