Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween....

This HALLOWEEN was so much fun... We went trick of treating!! I know, we took our 10 month old trick or treating and she doesnt eve eat candy. No worries, we took care of the candy... yum! At my parents house we had a Halloween party, hosted by my sister Ashley. It was a lot of fun. We had a donut eating contest, three legged contest, wheel barrow contest and costume contest. It was fun!! Here are some pics to see our night.















MaKenna's FIRST sucker.. she loved it!

5 comments:

Cristi said...

What a cute idea! The beekeeper and bees! That's fun that you took MaKenna trick or treating. Leo will be 13 months next Halloween and we'll probably take him too!

Webb said...

yahoo for Halloween and candy! I'm not much a candy person myself, but.. Millie has no problem putting down my share. :)

Cute costumes! Looks like you had fun!

The Starkers said...

no picture of edyn!! We had fun!

The Leatherberry's said...

Your baby is adorable!!! What cute costume ideas! She is getting big!

Mitzi said...

OH MY SICK! AJ & ADAM! HAHAHAHA
And wow check out my white arm! It looks like I have a farmers tan going on!