Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer Fun

I kinda have been slacking in the blog area. Since the move I really cant find anything and have been too lazy to find anything as well! haha. Anyways, here is a little of what we have been doing this summer.




We went to the Lave Hot Springs in Idaho the end of July for the weekend. It was a lot of fun. It was also MaKenna's first time in a swimming pool. She loved it but the movement actually put her to sleep!! We had fun with the whole Neal Family!





















First picture is of MaKenna's MULLET!! Yes she has a mullet. Everyone keeps asking me if I am going to cut it and I say NO!








I left Dave to watch MaKenna while I went grocery shopping and when I got home this is what I saw...


3 comments:

Mindy said...

She is so cute! All of my kids have fallen asleep in the bouncer too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have had a fun summer! MaKenna is such a doll- I love her beautiful eyes and those chubby cheeks :)

Webb said...

Yeah, don't bother cutting the mullet.

1) Mullets are cool!
2) It'll grow out to be pretty girl hair that you can do all sorts of fun stuff with.
3) Mullets really are cool.

She's getting so big! Her and Ellery need to become friends before we move away!

Glad you had a good summer!